Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My trip to the Grampians

I spent last weekend with my wife and her childhood friends at The Grampians. It was a very enjoyable visit to the national park. It was also an opportunity to practise what I have recently learned about handling the camera for shooting sharper images. I am quite happy with the result, after reviewing the images back home. Here are some of the images I like.

On the way to The Pinnacles, we passed through this place called The Grand Canyon.
The rock formation reminds me of Angkor Wat and Raiders of the Lost Ark.
 Another interesting reminder of the Angkor Wat temple ruins.
This reminds me of a werewolf, shot against the midday sun and converted to monochrome.
Shot this "family portrait" at the aboriginal centre in Hall's Gap.
This is Mt Abrupt, as seen outside the tourist information centre in Dunkeld. Dunkeld is the southern gateway to The Grampians.

No comments: