Monday, August 29, 2011

A lovely drive to a wedding

I attended a wedding yesterday. The venue was at a wedding reception area up in the Dandenong Ranges. The drive there was a treat in itself, just like another one I had attended before in another place in the Dandenongs. The sun was shining and the weather was perfect. Spring flowers cover the road shoulders, while the crispy clean air makes the greenery looks fresh and vibrant. The journey took about 40 mins, of which the last 20 minutes was a pleasant drive up the mountain road. By the time I reached there, I was already in the mood for a magical time. I must say a wedding reception that is preceded by a lovely drive certainly takes the cake. So if you are planning for a wedding, make sure the drive to the venue is a pleasant and memorable one!

No comments: